Cruiser Christmas Supper – Friday 7th December 2018 at Newtown House Hotel
Lift Out – Saturday 13th October 2018
Cruiser Lift out is planned for Sat 13th October.
Just a few guide notes before we get into the details for the day:- High Water is 14.15 so I have ask the crane and tractors to arrive at about 10.00. All trailers are now in position in the car park. No one is allowed to park a vehicle in the car park from Friday Night 12th October.
– Payment as usual will be in cash the amount will be 2 lots of £35 (Cash box opens 09.30).
– Briefing will be at about 10.15.
– Adjusted Safety notes will be placed on the notice board in the next few days and sent to you all by email when we have your name on the lift out list.
– Lift out list will be on the notice board in 2 weeks time.
– Your boat must be insured. You are not covered by club, crane or tractor insurance.
On the day:
– Once lifted and placed in Car park boats can NOT be worked on whilst lifting is still taking place.
– If you do not attend the briefing your boat will NOT be lifted.
– If your payment is not made by the start of lift in your boat will NOT be lifted.
– Food and drink is only available to those working on the lifting. Watchers and spectators are not included.
– All boat owners and crew are expected to contribute by helping, a list of tasks to be carried out will be available on the day.
– The bar and cash back will not open until the Lift Out is complete, this included clearing up and making good fences etc.
– Work can start on the boats after the crane and tractors have left site and the fencing has been replaced.
Cruiser Nab Race 7th July 2018
Cruiser Bay Race 9th June 2018
Bay Race Marks BAY race 2018 Notice of race Courses BAY RACE 2018 Sailing instr BAY Race 2018 P FLAG
Programme of rallies/events for 2017/18
(subject to amendment)
LIFT IN – April 14th with HW at 11.30 [predicted high tide of 4.5 metres] Cruiser Lifting Safety Instructions
Fall back date in case of bad weather April 21st with HW 16.15
LIFT OUT – October 13th with HW at 14.25 [predicted high tide of 4.6 metres]