Cruiser Events for 2019 season
Cruiser Lift In
Cruiser Lift In has been booked for April 6th with a mid-day tide we expect to start the lift in at about 08.30
The crane and tractors have been booked and the Lift In list will be on the Noticeboard at the beginning of February.
We will try to hold the cost of Lift In at last year’s £35.00, this gives us a very tight budget but we will try our best to hold the price.
This year there will be no last minute anti-fouling – the chemicals can damage the lifting strops so the last date to get your hulls painted is 1st April. Don’t be a fool and leave it too late. Updated Lift In and Out Safety Notes now in Members Section.
MRSC Cruiser Rallies
To keep up-to-date with the planning of the rallies please ensure you are logged into the Cruiser WhatsApp Group. A booking form for rallies will be available in the Club Forms, Members’ Section (password protected).
- Chichester Overnight at Marina, dinner at YC – 5/6 May
- Portsmouth (Hardway) dinner at club – 22/23 June
- IoW Seaview – anchor BBQ (invite club members) 13 July
- Cowes/Medina River, overnight at Island Harbour, dinner – 27/28 July
- Chichester Harbour East Head BBQ (invite club) 11 August
- Bembridge overnight, dinner at YC – 17/18 August
- Ryde overnight at marina – 14/15 September
- Chichester Marina overnight – 5/6 October
Cruiser Isle of Wight Rallies
a. Pop Festival trip – details to follow – weekend 15th June
b. Carnival mooring at Ryde – 28/31 August
We will organise 3 races in 2019
Bay Race – June 29th
Nab Race – August 10th Courses NAB RACE Sailing instr NAB Race 2019 P FLAG Notice of race 1
Passage race in conjunction with the Cowes Rally – see above
Anyone interested in obtaining the ICC Sail qualification click here for What you need to know to obtain ICC
We are also looking to organise a mid week rally so more information to come.